Wednesday, June 17, 2009

26 and 27 Weeks

Now to update! In the blue, here I am at 26 W, and in the white I am 27W 4D...I cannot believe I will be 28 weeks tomorrow!! Unbelievable!



My next update will be the nursery! So I don't know how long it will take but hopefully before I leave for Ohio I can have it set up! I was given a lot of stuff from my Mother in law! Thank you Janine!! I am no longer in need of a crib, changing table, or mattresses for both, a boppy, extra sheets, a bouncy chair (the kind you can rock with your foot while doing laundry :-), a high chair, matching swing and pack n play! I was also given a car seat and stroller system but it seems the manufacturers expiration was December 2008, so it makes a little nervous, so a carseat I will want. I have even got some toys for when he starts smacking things. I feel so blessed right now!

1 comment:

  1. omg lan!!!! that is soooo ownder ful how exciting!!!! unbelieveable!!! woo hooo who have like yo ur little fun necessities!!! im so excited for you guys to come!

    ReplyDelete