This morning I woke up early and planned out our meals for the next week, week and a half. Got to the store and when I was in the check out line realized I forgot crackers to go with the cheese I bought to snack on! haha So I asked the cashier if he knew what aisle, and he asked what kind I needed: Salty or Butter. Buttery was my response. So he told me he would go get them. So he left and returned with the the club crackers I wanted. I was impressed and thought he was very sweet for doing that.
So after I checked out he asked an associate to help me out. I usually decline but I felt a heat wave coming and thought oh well. So I am walking out and this woman is SO SWEET. Complimenting me like crazy and saying how excited she is for me and how she loved my purse. haha... so I just wanted to share my great experience at Safeway this morning. I was at Target last week and had a very nice intentioned cashier tell me how pregnant women look better when their clothes flow rather than stick to their skin...that day I was wearing a stuck to skin shirt haha.
Here I am at...32 W 5 D
You look so good! I can't get over it!
ReplyDeletelol thanks... i still can't believe Im pregnant! haha
ReplyDelete