

Within the past month Mason has begun to squirm around on the floor. He started when he rolled over a month and a half ago, now he has started with the scooting back. NOW he rolls and twist and scoots so he is everywhere! While he is quick he is now so fast that he gets lost. Starting this 2 weeks ago he has started pushing back on his knees and rocking and occasionally launching himself forward! The pictures followed are that of these movements! It is so fun to see your nieces and nephews grow but, definitely pretty rewarding to see your own child grow.
As for myself. I have decided to keep babysitting. Starting next week I will be picking up more hours, working work 3 days a week (8-5), instead of Wed and Thurs (930-4) for Anna and watch her little girl Katalina (Kat) who will be 2 in July. Then 1 day a week for Teresa. I feel it will go well and I feel better making some money and also being lucky to take Mason with me.
I love you all! And miss those out of state! I hope we all can get together for Beach week! For at least a few days! Thank you to Teresa who will help make that possible! (Housing) :)
Mason's faces are so funny and cute! It's fun to see him getting bigger!
ReplyDeleteMason is so adorable!! You can see in his face how smart he is and interested in everything around him. love Nana Bell
ReplyDelete