Friday, June 4, 2010

POOL! There's a First Time for Everything



We took Mason to the pool for the first time this Memorial's Day. We got his bathing suit out, and his sandals. The suit is from the Campbell's. Thank you guys! And the sandals from Aunt Christen.
Mason was great and sat the whole time I put the sunscreen on. Then we took some photos of course.
Mason loved both the big and baby pool. But Daddy loved taking Mason in the water. I dont think he liked my suggestion of giving Mason a break ;-P. He did wear his sunhat the whole time (in this photo I don't know why he isn't haha), what a great idea! The big pool was FREEZING, but when you get in, it is not bad. It was 90 out so the water felt great.



3 comments:

  1. Aww! Looks like so much fun! Well we will have join in the fun sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend a day with your family!!You can tell he had a blast. Jeremy too!You too Mommy..Love Nana Bell

    ReplyDelete