So this morning I woke up got ready to get the oil changed in the car and then go VT. Well I ran a little late so scratched the oil change for another day so I wouldn't be late to my VT appointment. During this period I got a text from Jeremy saying the there were charges on the account that shouldn't be there. So throughout the day I was thinking about it but, did not do anything until later in the day.
I called customer service and of course I got the cranky Indian woman. She blamed the problem on me saying it was my fault I racked up the charges, that I should have not used it if I did not have the data plan. URGH Woman! This is why I am calling, I was SUPPOSE to have it! haha soo laughing now soooo stressed then. After getting off the phone politely saying I will go to the store and talk to the guy who set it up for me. Good Bye!
So after breaking down a little bit later I feel SO much better. Just needed a cry to release my stress.
So I called the store and talked to the guy...he will call me back. He said he shouldn't be a problem. He called me back later and said everything will be fixed and we will be credited for the overages... I did not even have to argue! It was great. I am starting to have just a little bit of faith in AT&T.
No comments:
Post a Comment