Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Sunglasses at Charlotte Russe/ 21 weeks 5 days


Here is another picture... I am growing, both belly and weight! Something that I am trying to get use to! :-)
Pregnancy is going great, and so far feeling great too! Being almost 6 months this pregnancy is flying by, so I am trying to take more pictures because this is my first pregnancy and it only happens once!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So my friend told me about printing off the Seventeen magazine homepage or buying the magazine and bringing it into a Charlotte Russe, doing so will get you free sunglasses. On the information page it said any pair $6. However I went in and they gave me these!
So these sunglasses are a little... ok A LOT big. They are not in my comfort zone however, they are sooo comfortable! haha. I also got another pair expecting to pay 6 dollars and it turns out they were only .99! So check the rack, most of the sunglasses are advertised at 5 or 6 dollars but really only .99!

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome.!! Congratulation on getting free Charlotte Russe sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete